All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did anyone ever end up posting a picture of UA's new uniforms? I know there was talk about it just don't remember coming across a picture.

3208705A-3B96-4647-93F7-8F53F0431AB6-1313-0000008B8D36244A.jpg

Here is the RED girls uniform
I really love this uniform a perfect blend of athletic & simple....yet trendy. LOVE! In my top five for this year.

The only thing I don't like about the Red uniform is the shoulder cut out (I have never ever liked them though, don't ask me why) but other than that it is absolutely perfect!

The only thing I don't like about the Red uniform is the shoulder cut out (I have never ever liked them though, don't ask me why) but other than that it is absolutely perfect!

Agreed. I love it anyway, but if that sleeve was solid I'd probably move to Texas.

This just looks off to me. I know girls should be covered and stuff but this almost looks like a full top uniform, especially from the back.
it follows the new midriff rule that is set to happen in 2015, so almost all half top uniforms will have to look like this! but i see what you mean. shark's uniforms have ALWAYS been like that though

There's a new midriff rule??? :eek:

Uniform Top Guidelines
Uniform tops may not include an exposed midriff except for Seniors which may have a maximum of 10” between the skirt/short top and the uniform top bottom. Uniform tops must be secured by straps or material over at least one shoulder or around the neck (tube tops are not allowed).

Uniform Top Guidelines
Uniform tops may not include an exposed midriff except for Seniors which may have a maximum of 10” between the skirt/short top and the uniform top bottom. Uniform tops must be secured by straps or material over at least one shoulder or around the neck (tube tops are not allowed).
Aaaaah I see... :)

Uniform Top Guidelines
10" has to be more skin than what their uni shows though...

Back