All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was thinking the same thing :/
Didn't one of the parents or coaches say a few pages back that the uniforms they are wearing this weekend are not their uniforms for this season so don't be alarmed? Or am I just mkaing that up? Either one is a very good possibility.

Didn't one of the parents or coaches say a few pages back that the uniforms they are wearing this weekend are not their uniforms for this season so don't be alarmed? Or am I just mkaing that up? Either one is a very good possibility.
I think KikiD22 said that a few pages back.

2zz839u.jpg

11ijtig.jpg

kda8g3.jpg

Here is Boise Highschools uniform!
Love these! So clean and athletic looking, with a little bit of flash. Everything a school cheer uniform should have :)

This is probably a really dumb question but, who's uniform is it? Like, what gym?

Ultimate Athletics. The girls uniform is a GK uniform that they had their bling lady bling out! I think its looked fantastic for a half year team!

Ok here is my first icon post....:enjoyshow:. Those are not our new uniforms, they are for the 3-4 after high school teams we have after IHSA State. They are nice for the $ for a 2.5 month season as IL athletes can't do HS Competitive & AllStar. And no we are not wearing those this weekend, the Majesties athletes own them.

Ok here is my first icon post....:enjoyshow:. Those are not our new uniforms, they are for the 3-4 after high school teams we have after IHSA State. They are nice for the $ for a 2.5 month season as IL athletes can't do HS Competitive & AllStar. And no we are not wearing those this weekend, the Majesties athletes own them.
I know they're not new or anything but I actually like how simple they are and still look really nice! The white looks amazing but then again I'm a sucker for white uniforms.

Back