All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I found this in twitter are these cheerforce new unis
2m76xvn.jpg

I hope not :( but that's is the skirt I saw at the showcase and I was told they would be full top and have chokers, so my guess would be Yes.

I found this in twitter are these cheerforce new unis
2m76xvn.jpg
Noooo!! Not liking these at all and I loved there last one. I don't understand the logo part and the skirt is to long especially compared to last year. I had higher expectations for them :(

ICEcheerGuy Im confused how you dont see that all of the uniforms but the 09-10 looks similar?
you mentioned the materials are the same well 3 out of the 4 are made by the same company! but as far design they are all diff from arms to the shoulder cut out on the black ice uniform, i guess i just dont see the similarities that you do!

Noooo!! Not liking these at all and I loved there last one. I don't understand the logo part and the skirt is to long especially compared to last year. I had higher expectations for them :(

I feel like the shorts look so much better than skirts do with the leos... The skirts always look too long and too big, and it seems so... covered. I'm seriously so sad about these CF uniforms...

Agreed. My CP would probably freak out if she had to wear this. She hates, hates things around her neck in general like turtlenecks or choker style necklaces or scarves. Having to stunt and tumble in that just seems so uncomfortable. Bow on the back is cute.
That's my CP...HATES anything around her nexk. Our uniforms changed this year and lost the turtleneck (v-neck now) and it's the happiest she's been in three years in a uniform. No lie.

Back