All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

saw on twitter. md twisters level 1-4
a2vtc7.jpg
PERFECTION!

I HATE reigns new uniforms, they're just tragic looking to me, the first thought that popped in my head was "wheres the rodeo?" no hate on maryland cause they've always had really great uniforms, but the collar just looks ridiculous.

I'm confused. 13 weeks ago was the end of August. Who orders uniforms at the end of August and expects them before competition season? I get that GK probably told them they could do it, which isn't cool, but 13 weeks really isn't that long - they always take at least that long. If you want them sooner you probably shouldn't wait until the end of summer to order (considering 1000 other gyms have ordered before you at that point).

Not trying to be rude, and I'm sure they're upset and want their uniforms. Just a thought

Amen...GK account managers get a weekly update of ship dates...there's no way a date could have come as a surprise without prior warning.

Amen...GK account managers get a weekly update of ship dates...there's no way a date could have come as a surprise without prior warning.

#Preach. You can also visit GK's website for ship dates. (
GK Elite Sportswear - Estimated Ship Week
)

Its not up-to-date by the minute... BUT, it is very close and gives you a rough estimate of a ship date. Anyone can view this at any time.

Back