All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think has been posted and it's not really a team's new uniform but here's a photo from the company that made the "thong over spanks" practice wear. It's probably huge but my computer's about to die and I don't think I have enough battery to go and resize. Sorry!
601707_10151025879411042_1583002856_n.jpg
Wow. I'm quite scared- could this be next season's uni for the "superstars" team on Secret Diary? :confused:

ETA: The Angels, temporarily forgot their name

Wow. I'm quite scared- could this be next season's uni for the "superstars" team on Secret Diary? :confused:

ETA: The Angels, temporarily forgot their name
Hahha! It's probably their warm ups!

Take away the plaid, and we could at LEAST be looking at a warm up. Maybe. If you live somewhere very cold and you need full-coverage (like New England winters USED to be..)

I agree w/ kristenthegreat that if you get rid of the plaid it could be a warm up or practice wear. Somewhere it could get cold or where they want to be more conservative. Like someone mentioned a muslim cheerleader, but it might be too tightfighting for that purpose. Maybe a high school that needs to wear it to school. But then you open the can of worms of not right for every body type.

Not sure why I'm searching for a purpose for it. Yoga?

Take away the plaid, and we could at LEAST be looking at a warm up. Maybe. If you live somewhere very cold and you need full-coverage (like New England winters USED to be..)

Although I must add that I wouldn't mind competing in something like that (or at least having it for warmups). Convention Centers are freaking cold.

I agree w/ kristenthegreat that if you get rid of the plaid it could be a warm up or practice wear. Somewhere it could get cold or where they want to be more conservative. Like someone mentioned a muslim cheerleader, but it might be too tightfighting for that purpose. Maybe a high school that needs to wear it to school. But then you open the can of worms of not right for every body type.

Not sure why I'm searching for a purpose for it. Yoga?

Yoga pants aren't allowed at our local HS....too revealing!

Actually if that was in black plus a few rhinestones that would be something I think my high school team would like. We always get team yoga pants every year anyway. I think they'd prefer that over wearing the whole uniform when it gets a little colder. Im not so sure how I feel about the top though...

Back