All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel so bad, I meant in like a good way. And it sounded so awful. oh my gosh, im so sorry everyone that had to read it! I dont even wanna try to reword what i was trying to mean because i will make a bigger fool of myself:help: :stupid: I'm so so so sorry.
I just knew you didn't mean it in a mean way;) ...Goodness knows I have said some stupid things. No need for anyone to chime in with examples...LOL

I feel so bad, I meant in like a good way. And it sounded so awful. oh my gosh, im so sorry everyone that had to read it! I dont even wanna try to reword what i was trying to mean because i will make a bigger fool of myself:help: :stupid: I'm so so so sorry.
I get what you meant. Like she is sooooo small and has awesome muscular legs. You meant the shorts were bad not the person it was on.

7u3eva4e.jpg

Cheersport sharks Grey Reefs
Love Grey Reefs' unis! The cleanness of it looks really mature, which is perfect for an open team!

I'm really liking these clean looking uniforms (Great Reefs, Spirit Factory, etc)! I'm personally NOT loving mesh, and too much sparkle (no offense, MD 1-4, it still looks great!) and too much Metallic. I'm thinking too many teams are trying to experiment with new fabrics (such as mesh) and its not turning out too great.
BUT, I'd die to have any of these uniforms. My uniform is a mess, ALL metallics :eek:
ETA; My uniforms arent new, just comparing :)

Okay...it's not a pic, its a video but I think it really shows off the new uniforms! This was from our first competition where we got the uniforms about 12 hours before we took the floor so there are some issues that you may or may not notice with reversed colors and fit....but they really show off well on stage.

12stepPrince is point standing tuck at 0:45 and 12stepPrincess is the sassy elevator right as the video closes (and she hasn't flown in three years so when they threw her up for the final pose the practice before the competition...this was a surprise). She's a base.

Okay...it's not a pic, its a video but I think it really shows off the new uniforms! This was from our first competition where we got the uniforms about 12 hours before we took the floor so there are some issues that you may or may not notice with reversed colors and fit....but they really show off well on stage.

12stepPrince is point standing tuck at 0:45 and 12stepPrincess is the sassy elevator right as the video closes (and she hasn't flown in three years so when they threw her up for the final pose the practice before the competition...this was a surprise). She's a base.

Not only do those uniforms look great on the floor, but the look super comfortable to wear. Like I want to wear one right now while lounging around in my dorm room.

Not only do those uniforms look great on the floor, but the look super comfortable to wear. Like I want to wear one right now while lounging around in my dorm room.
I will say the fabric is really stretchy and cool/light.....kindof like under armour but looser. Since they killed the turtle neck my princess will be happy with anything but it was the first time in 7 years I didn't hear any complaints from her about being hot. I also like that the spanks are attached to the skirt. Can't forget 'em!

Only made for the girls on the team I believe, at least for this season. Last season they got sports bras for Worlds and everyone in the gym loved them so much that they started selling a slightly different (not Great White specific) version in the pro shop, maybe that will happen with this bow!
The bow is made by LoLoBo Cheer Bows ...the owner of the company has a group on fb..I'm sure you can get something similar to the GW bow even if you can't get an exact replica of theirs. LoLoBo does A LOT of team bows across canada and I believe even gets us international orders but she also does all our bows for all of our 3 gym locations for cheer sport sharks. She is a mom of the program. Our bows therefore are included already in our uniform pricing.

I love these! I didn't even notice any issues. They're super cute!

I will say the fabric is really stretchy and cool/light.....kindof like under armour but looser. Since they killed the turtle neck my princess will be happy with anything but it was the first time in 7 years I didn't hear any complaints from her about being hot. I also like that the spanks are attached to the skirt. Can't forget 'em!

didn't want to quote the whole video... but i love the pop of red underneath the arms. i didn't even realize it was there until this video, but it looks great!

Back of the Grey Reefs uniforms:
2dqqzip.jpg
'
Don't cut me, but you already know how I feel about "Ladies in Teal" written on the back... there's just certain phrases/team names/ colors/ themes that are so associated with a particular program/team that they almost need to be copyrighted. Lol

This uni is very classic and very pretty thought. I actually love the colors and especially the bow. :)

Back