All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In reference to the tweets about Whitney Love, she did say about 5-6 weeks ago that she would be on Genesis (Int Level 6) at Twist and Shout. Wether that has changed in the last moth I have no idea!

Is it me or does this look like last years ?!?
neds21.jpg

Wow.

First of all, TWO people in the last week have asked me for advice on choosing a gym in IL (as we all know, there's a bit of drama here...:rolleyes: so they were looking to avoid that). BOTH of those people got the same answer: "UA. We would have gone there but I couldn't make the drive after work and still get there on time. But everyone I know there loves it and I've never heard anything bad about them. Yes, they're more expensive than a lot of gyms [this was in the question I was asked] but you get what you pay for. Well run gym with no tolerance for drama."

I assure you, no one will ever receive that advice from me again.

As for a direct response to the post...try reading my post first. Then quote it. The ONLY thing that I referred to UA about was that they are a large program (the largest in IL as far as I know) and that they might have a little more pull with the uniform companies than Sally's One-team Allstars down the road.

***UA - have a great season. Hope your new uniforms are great. Please let your athletes know they represent your program at all times. And yes, I will continue to post my opinions on here, this being a public forum, where I can and will post whatever I gosh darned well choose as long as I keep it respectful, which I do. You'll note that in 2,145 posts I've never told someone to "Shut up" regardless of how many times it was warranted.

Now, I'm still sick and in bed. Please post some pretty, sparkly things for me to enjoy...:)
UA has a low tolerance for drama and I think that's been apparent in the posters you normally deal with, who are cheerleaders or have children competing there today. In a program that size it is inevitable that you have someone that doesn't comply or needs to be coached on expected ettiquette.

I wouldn't want to see hundreds judged by the actions of one, just as we don't judge any other program by some of the more volatile posters we see here, but rather by the friends we have met online or in person, who we respect.

@ The Ultimate fan on the Illinois drama scale I'll still say UA is in my top 3 of least drama. :) And I still don't know anyone who goes there who is unhappy (my kids don't go there, in case anyone missed that :rolleyes: )

I may have to rethink my Eek Face shirt for indy though - might have to go incognito...

@ The Ultimate fan on the Illinois drama scale I'll still say UA is in my top 3 of least drama. :) And I still don't know anyone who goes there who is unhappy (my kids don't go there, in case anyone missed that :rolleyes: )

I may have to rethink my Eek Face shirt for indy though - might have to go incognito...
Yikes what exactly have I missed?:confused:

I'll message you tomorrow.

In other news... is american in California?

i missed the "n" while reading and thought you just asked if america was in california. and laughed alone for a good minute. hahah i blame my poor reading skills on being sick/medication. i should really go to sleep now. but then i might miss more fun posts that get deleted before i return! :eek:

Back