All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe the blue square is an accent piece for this top in general, rather than running out of material. I personally like it!

DesignBookCover2012_zpse69a3516.png

the design of COBRAS' font is awful, in my opinion. If i try to look that uniform from far far place, it will be looked as COBBBS :( i think they could use another different font style.
I thought it said COBAAS. Like a bad mix of snake and sheep.. (For you HP geeks out there, when typing 'snake' I accidentally wrote 'snape')

Those skirt are tiny. My big ol' bum couldn't fit in that if I tried..and I'm a tiny girl.

Cheer Strike All-stars Uniforms!
15yas0i.jpg

Hard for us Seminole fans not to automatically think Go Gators!!, that's all I see, but I bet the sleeves are gorgeous in person and the pic above of the varsity design catalog is very pretty. Nice design. I'm sure the picture isn't doing them justice. I like the guys and girls both, just garnet and gold would look fab. . .

No, Miami fans, don't start green and orange - no.

The Louisiana Cheer Force uniform is absolute perfection!

I quite like the blue and orange together on the Cobra uni but the skirt is far too tiny :(

Is the backing on the boys Cobras orange and the girls blue? Why not the same- and shouldnt the boys have the same blue square in the center? just seems off if not the same -
The backing is the same but the boys have more orange outline than the girls. I don't know why.

they realized they were not going to have enough orange trim for all the uniforms so they found out if they just withhold 1.5 inches off every uni then everyone can have a little orange and still look the same

my favorite thing about this post (besides that it's just funny) is the fact that there are several people who think you're serious...

According to our varsity rep it's supposed to be a belt....I wanted it gone but that didn't happen.

We are going to use them as a day one uni I think. The picture doesn't do them justice. They look beautiful in person!
Okay! I'd like to definitely see more pictures. :D It's not that I dislike it, I just like last year's better!

EdgeUniOnEdited_zps92647fc3.jpg

Edge Athletic Center
I like the design! And all the rhinestones! I wish there wasn't so much mystic though. Or if the black or the white was switched with the purple.... Then you could still have mystic purple. I just like uniforms with a neural color as the main color, so that's why. I think it will look good on the floor! Very shiny

I like the design! And all the rhinestones! I wish there wasn't so much mystic though. Or if the black or the white was switched with the purple.... Then you could still have mystic purple. I just like uniforms with a neural color as the main color, so that's why. I think it will look good on the floor! Very shiny

Thank you! :) I wish the black and purple was switched also, but the purple is our main color so I doubt my coach would even think about it lol. We have a comp tomorrow so Ill make sure to get pictures of them on the floor!

I like the EDGE uniform, but I wish the skirt was a little lighter. All that metallic purple is just so dark!

Back