All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I loved Cali's uniforms last year, and these just don't have the same affect on me. I feel like smoed looks.... Young? Idk and I feel like all their skirts are very simple... Which would be fine but the tops are relatively simple too. I like smoed okay but i wish it had the logo instead of just "Cali" on the front.... I LIKE them all but I don't LOVE them. They just seem too generic for Cali

I wish Smoed had royal blue like previous unis/other Cali teams than what appears to be navy. I'm not usually someone that's bothered by the combination of navy blue and black, until now. It's just so dark but I would love it more if it was royal blue.

better pic of calis smoed looks like they have skorts maybe?

tumblr_mf3vos33DX1rqb35to1_500.jpg

i see nike symbols on two of them... so i'm thinking they aren't skorts, just skirts with nike pros underneath:)

and sidenote: do they have rhinestones in the armpit? that can't be comfortable when your arms are down?:confused:

The smoed uniforms are perfect in every way shape and form, so many times I see people asking for an athletic looking uniform and well we got one and not many people are in favor it looks like. I will say though, a little rhinestone never hurt anyone ;)

Reminds me of the old Smoed uniform. Beautiful.
i just dont know yet :( i loved their last year ones, and the 2011 ones. i was a fan when smoed/coed (cant remember!) had a similar one, and i dont know about this one :( i think its the neck lines im not a fan of

i like how smoeds boys uniforms look very athletic also i think the girls look very athletic as well. I think this is my favorite uniform.
I love the cleanliness and simplicity of Cali smoeds uni... It still looks very athletic with a touch of flash

STAHP ET with the mesh. It was cool at first but I think it's way more uncommon to see a team without mesh nowadays :x

Back