All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In a picture I saw (I wish I could remember where) a skirt had folded up a bit and looked blue on the other side to me. I may be wrong but, reversible does make sense now that I think about it.
We had one during the 2007-2009 years and they were great to have cause you could all just switch them last minute if you wanted!

this was sent to me. World Class Diamonds International 5 from Canada!
2qci70j.jpg

I can't breathe... these are GORGEOUS!!!
Ugh, I just love what they did with these colours! (Canadian spelling for you guys ;)

I especially love those shorts. I was losing hope with so many teams choosing to go with simple skirts/shorts.

Side note: Can someone post pics of Cali Lady Bullets and Smoed in their last few unis? I've lost track at how many they've had and I'm actually really curious.
I love Lady Bullets, but Smoed falls short for me. I think if the top had some more white worked in, I'd appreciate it more. I will agree that I love how masculine and athletic the boys uni looks while still having just a little flash tho.
As for Cali Coed, their uni has too much black... it was weird watching them on the floor with that awesome routine without more blue being visual.

Spirit's level 4 teams got new tops. I didn't get a picture but Champion should have the pics up by tomorrow.

Better view
y7a6e6ed.jpg
It's just my opinion: not a fan with that hairstyle :( two stripes on the uniform doesn't work well to me (it looks like the stripes are collided each other), and the star's style is so generic, they could make the shape of the star looks better and stylish.

Side note: Can someone post pics of Cali Lady Bullets and Smoed in their last few unis? I've lost track at how many they've had and I'm actually really curious.
I love Lady Bullets, but Smoed falls short for me. I think if the top had some more white worked in, I'd appreciate it more. I will agree that I love how masculine and athletic the boys uni looks while still having just a little flash tho.
As for Cali Coed, their uni has too much black... it was weird watching them on the floor with that awesome routine without more blue being visual.
If you go on the ActionMoments website, you can find pictures of the uniforms from past events such as NCA and Worlds all the way back to 2009-2010 season. I would post em here, but I don't want to post pictures without permission (and there are far too many!!)

Back