All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

311p3i9.png

This is the new Prom trend. Notice the mesh. From International Prom Association
Since when is THIS a prom dress? This might be good for homecoming... Maybe. Last I checked prom dresses were like this : Tulle Strapless Prom Gown, Mori Lee Strapless Ball Gown- PromGirl

The Envy uniform inspired me to see how many gyms had uniforms with the whole "off the shoulder but add a strap" going on... So heres all the gyms (only from the wiki though) with that kind of uniform in the last 3 seasons. I think there were 1 or 2 that saved in a different format and didn't get into the collage... I know Elite Cheer Michigan was one but I don't remember the other one!
OtherNeckline_zpsc16b093b.jpg

The Envy uniform inspired me to see how many gyms had uniforms with the whole "off the shoulder but add a strap" going on... So heres all the gyms (only from the wiki though) with that kind of uniform in the last 3 seasons. I think there were 1 or 2 that saved in a different format and didn't get into the collage... I know Elite Cheer Michigan was one but I don't remember the other one!
Lol cp's uniform from last year is on here. And the current uniform from her first gym.

Wow, there are so many of them! i think it's about time to come up with another different design of uniform for 2013!

I wish I could see the skirt. The top is okay... I just feel like I've seen it a million times. So it's kind of just okay to me. I wish there were rhinestones on the strap, I feel like that would make it pop more, right now it's just a black strap....It needs something. Most teams have a black/white uniform with a colored strap, so the strap has a point and it is noticable, but I feel like with a neutral strap it's just kind of there to be there. Just my opinion :)
15gdft.jpg

Here is a picture I found that shows the shorts and boys uni also

That guy's uniform looks itchy... Maybe I'm seeing the material strangely, but it does not look like a comfortable fabric.

i agree with you, though i do see a GK logo and i have yet to hear of one of their uniforms being anything but comfortable.

15gdft.jpg

Here is a picture I found that shows the shorts and boys uni also

I think I would like the guys uniform a little better if the black started on the top, and maybe started halfway up the top and then came down in a diagonal like the words do. In short, it's a little too much purple and the pants don't look like they match the top. I do have to say though. I feel like the girls' uniform is a lot more dazzling in person.

Hmm...did I miss the memo on prom dresses? What do they have in common with uniforms and why are we talking about it on this thread? Then again I have been known to diverge and even hi-jack an occasional thread here and there. :p
Hahaha my fault, sorry. I was saying that I've been starting to see the prom dresses for this year and just like the cheer world the prom dress world has REALLY taken a liking to the mesh trend.

Back