All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and introducing the self-proclaimed couture fashionistas of the cheerleading industry... trinity

2s1tbie.jpg

if ever there were a time to use the Just-a-Mom face, i'd say that's now. :eek:
9vi454.gif

and introducing the self-proclaimed couture fashionistas of the cheerleading industry... trinity

2s1tbie.jpg

if ever there were a time to use the Just-a-Mom face, i'd say that's now. :eek:

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen, been laughing for 5 minutes straight. *Pausing to laugh some more* This made my evening. I just can't. *Laugh* Poor kids. Who's idea is this? I totally understand the awkward smiles... :rolleyes:

If the boys one had plain white pants I could MAYBE consider beginning to like it cause the top isn't that terrible...
And I literally have no words whatsoever for the girls uniform. Speechless.

32zjpck.jpg

This is Dynasty Elite. They are 45 mins from Brandon, said one girl I asked on team, they had never heard of The Fierce Board. I really liked uniform in person. It looks black in this pic, but more charcoal/dark gray, and I had to search for a pic in general for a while before I happened upon one of their uniform. The green on top of the DE is a limish green and then a blue, the blue is in the pattern on the sleeves. The DE pops off that uniform in person. Super sparkly. Wasn't going to post, but felt we could use a another uniform in this thread.
Hey I really like this uniform! :shimmy::shimmy: Two shimmies for you! Does anyone ever get the feeling that some of these gyms went on Fierce and looked at the designs people created on here? LOL

Back