All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone has their own opinions so it's okay! They are sooo comfy compared to our old ones it's unreal, and we got them so cheap around £75 pounds fully, or £50 if you sold your old one compared to most squads having £250 uniforms we are all really grateful! I agree the GCA would look so much better in white.

Yeah I think my big thing with them is the GCA. Just because of the colour scheme on the rest of the uniform, it's hard to tell what the GCA even says. I wasn't positive that it said GCA till looking at your username :p

I want to love these, but I just can't, and Idk what it is.. I've never liked V-neck uniforms on guys, guess it's just a preference, makes the uniform look too... Idk almost look like it's just a sweater and not a uniform. The girls' uniform is cute though, but I would have made the GCA not teal so it could pop a bit more.
i agree with the GCA not being teal, but i couldnt think of another colour that would make it pop :/ since of the placement of all the colours on their uni.

ETA: Maybe some rhinestones or something? :s

I've always wanted to know everyone's opinion on this. Do you like it better when gyms have a different uniform for each team (Cheer Athletics, World Cup) or when gyms have program uniforms and everyone wears the same one (Stingrays, Green Bay Elite)?
We have the same skirt for all teams, but the tops are different. Our Seniors have full tops, open have half. The "Xtreme" on the front of the tops are the same for both.

I'll post our sketches when we have them!

Does anyone else have the feeling that someday, cheer unis will just be leotards?
i sure hope not... talk about uniforms not fitting now, imagine leos...
tumblr_m5w2imcgOJ1qhi962.gif

As a note about the Rays skirt.. They probably have blue spanks underneath too! No more different colors! That will be nice to see.. definitely more cohesive.

Back