All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer central stormz out of Massachusetts got new uniforms and I wish I could have snapped a pic but they are so pretty.. Anyone from there on here or have a connection? I'd love to share !
were you at the UNH competition today? I really liked their uniforms too!

Found this on tumblr. I haven't uploaded pictures using the Tapatalk app, so I hope it works!
vaqere7y.jpg

Found this on tumblr. I haven't uploaded pictures using the Tapatalk app, so I hope it works!
vaqere7y.jpg
I can barely read the text on the front. Somebody didn't know about color contrast when designing this... This uniform s just boring to me: its just a plain white uniform with some mardi gras themed accents (0r so it looks like to me). Doesn't wow me. Should have added some little shoulder straps on the one side to mix it up. Maybe three little skinny ones, in purple, gold and silver. And some accents to the skirts.

Cheer central stormz out of Massachusetts got new uniforms and I wish I could have snapped a pic but they are so pretty.. Anyone from there on here or have a connection? I'd love to share !

I used to cheer on the open team so I saw a few pics on my fb news feed - let me ask first.

Back