All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are these new uniforms for Fire & Ice? Saw them on twitter. I like these a lot more than their old ones (if these are new).

htig55.jpg

Is this the new ECE i5 uniform? Popped up on my feed, not sure if it's that new one though or if I'm confusing it with an old one?

I love this! The shorts and the style of the top are pretty generic, but the sleeves are so unique and I love them! I like the neckline and the simplicity of it and then the details on the sleeves. At first I thought it looked like everyone else's (good thing I like that look) but then I noticed the pattern on the sleeves which is adorabl

2s1tbie.jpg

Tron+Suit.jpg

The Trinity uniforms remind me a lot of like, science fiction action hero suits. This on is from TRON, power rangers have already been mentioned....
I guess you could say the uniforms are really out of this world. :rolleyes:
my old uniform looked exactly like Buzz Lightyer.....

I saw Ultimate Athletics uniforms on stage at Super Nationals, or anyways I think it was them.... But I really want to see an up close picture, does anyone have one?

Is this the new ECE i5 uniform? Popped up on my feed, not sure if it's that new one though or if I'm confusing it with an old one?

I love the rhinestones on the waistband of the shorts. As much as I love when uniforms have the entire waistband covered in rhinestones, which is becoming pretty common, the simplicity of this makes me love it. Plus, it's a little different than what a lot of other teams are getting.

Are these new uniforms for Fire & Ice? Saw them on twitter. I like these a lot more than their old ones (if these are new).
The level 5 teams debuted these uniforms at worlds last year but this is the first full year with those uniforms for the program.

htig55.jpg
I remember they had these at worlds and I wasn't really a fan... It's an odd looking uniform when you see it from far away first

Oh, yes they do. I've known plenty of dance people IRL that stand up for fairly modest dance outfits. Also, you don't see many dancers out and about in their costumes, unlike in cheer where it's common to walk around outside of the venue in their uniforms.
We dance and cheer, and our studio does not do midriff costumes, period. Some of the senior girls have the mesh cut outs like the F5 full top uni, but no little bellies showing.

The level 5 teams debuted these uniforms at worlds last year but this is the first full year with those uniforms for the program.

I remember they had these at worlds and I wasn't really a fan... It's an odd looking uniform when you see it from far away first
Now that you mention it, I think I do remember seeing these in the New Worlds Uniforms thread from last year. Sorry for posting these ha. I was not a fan of their previous one but I like these more.

Back