All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What most of you dont understand is CAPRIS HIDE...TG is full of Hispanics and girls that are blessed in the trunk area...I really dont think you get it until you see or wear them for yourself.
Are you saying you've worn them? :p. I think they look great, loved the worlds one as well. Not many gyms could pull it off (especially the white version) but it looked great.

Perfect Storm Athletics
377613_10151508610629042_713316577_n.jpg

579837_10152536657125524_689137272_n.jpg

what a beautiful uniform :) love the silver neckline and the font style. the storm strips looks fabulous also. this uni looks very elegant and fresh on the eye! :)

thank you jannellelee for giving me the link and permission to post your gym's new uniform :)

Perfect Storm Athletics
377613_10151508610629042_713316577_n.jpg

579837_10152536657125524_689137272_n.jpg

what a beautiful uniform :) love the silver neckline and the font style. the storm strips looks fabulous also. this uni looks very elegant and fresh on the eye! :)

thank you jannellelee for giving me the link and permission to post your gym's new uniform :)
Love love love the top so clean and flawless I'm literally in uniform heaven. The skirt wouldn't be bad either but for some reason the purple line throws it off for me. I honestly feel like this is one uni I would love to see with shorts instead of a skirt.

I love the idea of the perfect storm uni but something is not clicking for me on the girls, I think if the stripes on the chest were not through the name I'd like it better but honestly great job perfect storm!!

who made these ? i have no words for this uni, it just looks bad

I will never understand this triangle-bikini-style.

TG Unis are georgous. Really. I love them, like i loved every one in the past.
But i guess it could be because i'm a fan ;-)
And i'm a little on the bra brigade side, and i don't think capris look good with most uniforms but this - perfect.

its like i cant help but look at their private area :oops: that is not good and I am surprised their parents didn't say anything about it lol

I was thinking this. As a parent, there is no way this thing would see the light of day on my child's body. I sometimes wonder what parents are thinking. And this is the problem with gyms not letting the parents see the uniforms before they are ordered - sometimes they're so into "the big reveal" when the new uniform comes in that they won't let parents see it until it's finished. I'm not sure I'd be able to cough up a couple hundred dollars for something if I hadn't seen it. What if it looked like this??? I think i will hold this photo forever as my "evidence" of why I won't pay for things I haven't seen...:eek:

Back