All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't even see what is going on on that uniform there is so much sparkle. Kinda like Georgia's, you can't even read the logo it's so sparkly.

Whoa did a tube of glitter glue explode on these? Not sure how I feel about the velvet...I can't wait until there is a close up picture! Their full tops will are still my favorite. I can't imagine how much these cost with all that sparkle...
They were $350.

Im double posting but, now that I have recovered from seeing that F5 photo I have a question ... since they have a new cheersport uniform.. will they do the worlds tradition and get another new uniform for worlds? Quite frankly if they wore the full top uniform day 1 and day 2 of any comp Id be completely content.

I am always iffy with F5's uniforms at first and then they grow on me so I'm really not to worried about this one. With better pictures and on the floor, they will make sense.

Exactly. Which is why my panties are getting all kinds of twisted.
I am going to get attacked for this and I'm not saying this is true by any means but I would not be surprised if Twisters/F5 receive some form of a discount from GK, especially when they are putting out such innovative uniforms. Think about the business they got just from the mesh full tops after Worlds last year. If I was GK I would be willing to offer them discounts knowing the amount of customers I would receive in return. It would be a smart business move.

Do the f5 and az power parents just have unlimited amounts of cheer money? I'm sorry but I just can't wrap my head around getting 1-2 new uniforms a season.... :confused:
My mom would not be happy if she had to pay for 1-2 new uniforms a season. She wasn't happy we one year we got a ton of apparel for nationals which probably cost an extra $60 a girl...

I'm really confused. Is the top supposed to say anything... Cause if so, in the picture it just looks like a huge blob of sparkles

Latest posts

Back