All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1pbfvc.jpg

Charmers Allstars new uniforms! Debuted yesterday.
This is like a green version of Shooting Stars

I wore this dress to a party last week, they've just cut out the middle... doesn't look like a uniform, so sad because I've love everything AZ has had for so long, the back is nice though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I was really excited to see AZ Power's new uni, because the ones before have been stunning, but I was extremely disappointed when I saw them. They look like something you could pick up when you go shopping. As much as I want to love them, the ladies of lace have too much lace this time...

I really really like these, it's just bugging me slightly that the boys' unis have a blue band where the girls' tops finish, but the girls' unis have a blue band on the waistband of the skirts. I'd have thought it would make sense to move the blue band to the bottom of the boys' tops to make it look more similar, but that's just my thoughts! Absolutely love the rest!
Yeah it looks like two different teams because of that. Would look SO much better on another color besides white. White always looks washed out on the floor to me.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! so pretty! i love the sparkle and i absolutely love the tribute to omar!
These uniforms are by far my favorite. They match their style, their love for the sport and their teammate. The wings are the best!! I designed a uniform once for a team with wings... Bet they wished they would have chosen that design now ;)

I love the black uniform! It's beautiful up close, and looks great on the floor! They looked so adorable...ahem...I mean intimidating!

I know. I'm replying to myself. I figured I should include a picture of to what I was referring. My favorite thing? The detailing in the arm. I hope it isn't too small to see in this picture. I placed a cut out on the upper left corner. Sorry the pix so big. :oops:

edited855615_10151747009639942_756938445_o_zps06a6c119.jpg

awe :( I was a little sad to see them in the same unis too. I do love Cheetah's uniforms, but I know their next ones (and Panther's) are going to be amazing and I'm so anxious!
wait.. wahh?? when are they getting new uni's??? granted i do already love panthers and cheetahs uniforms that they have know... any new news on that?

wait.. wahh?? when are they getting new uni's??? granted i do already love panthers and cheetahs uniforms that they have know... any new news on that?
I haven't heard anything new about it :/ there was a lot of rumors right before NCA about new uniforms, but since that didn't happen, people are saying they'll have new ones at Worlds. I haven't heard it from anyone official though, just rumors.

Back