All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just not a fan of the new Louisville uniforms. I love all their old ones but this one just isn't doing it for me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Twist from Slovenia new unis.
Fotografija0437_zps882a3aa4.jpg

Fotografija0438_zps156cdd07.jpg

umm, how do I put this. I was rather well endowed as a YOUTH and girls nowadays are starting to develop even earlier than I did (11)!! Like seriously- 8 and 9 yr olds! They may not be "overly" endowed, but it's still not appropriate to have any young female w/actual breasts to be w/o a bra.

Anyway a company has figured out yet how to do the "shelf" bras like VS does for a lot of their actual tops/clothing? That might be worth looking into as a uni company. Still not very helpful for the "overly well endowed" type like myself, but hey- it's something for these types of designs.

i agree with you. i never was, and assuming never will be, endowed, but i certainly have met quite a few youngins that are. maybe not on that team in particular, but there definitely are youth and junior girls who should be and need to wear a bra with their uniform.

i wish a company would use your idea.. and maybe add in an additional (+$) option of maybe padding (not push-up, but enough so there's at least a thick lining, and maybe even an underwire option.) if i am allowed to customize sleeve length and torso length, why not give me the option of a built-in bra if i'd pay for it?

Dear varsity reps reading this: you can make serious $$$$ here. use this idea. thanks.

Regarding the Mafia uniform. I believe those will be the only athletes to wear that specific uniform. This is based on the fact that Mafia will not be back next season. That uniform was made for those athletes and it works for those athletes. More power to them :)

Regarding the Mafia uniform. I believe those will be the only athletes to wear that specific uniform. This is based on the fact that Mafia will not be back next season. That uniform was made for those athletes and it works for those athletes. More power to them :)
Okay I saw this on tumblr and I've been wondering... How do they know that they won't have a jr 5? It seems like you wouldn't know until tryouts happened? A lot of gyms have been posting "we'll have XXX next year" but I don't see how you can know

Okay I saw this on tumblr and I've been wondering... How do they know that they won't have a jr 5? It seems like you wouldn't know until tryouts happened? A lot of gyms have been posting "we'll have XXX next year" but I don't see how you can know

As far as I understand many of the athletes on Mafia will age up to worlds teams after this year. If there is a Jr 5 team, I believe, it will be all girl and the name 'Mafia' will retire with this years current team.

As far as I understand many of the athletes on Mafia will age up to worlds teams after this year. If there is a Jr 5 team, I believe, it will be all girl and the name 'Mafia' will retire with this years current team.
yes that is true. I talked to a girl on mafia and she said that the majority of the team with the exception of 2 or 3 girls can move up so there won't be enough talent for next year. makes me so sad they are my favorite team! so consistent!

i agree with you. i never was, and assuming never will be, endowed, but i certainly have met quite a few youngins that are. maybe not on that team in particular, but there definitely are youth and junior girls who should be and need to wear a bra with their uniform.

i wish a company would use your idea.. and maybe add in an additional (+$) option of maybe padding (not push-up, but enough so there's at least a thick lining, and maybe even an underwire option.) if i am allowed to customize sleeve length and torso length, why not give me the option of a built-in bra if i'd pay for it?

Dear varsity reps reading this: you can make serious $$$$ here. use this idea. thanks.
And I'll never get any credit for it :(
*edit- money

Will they just try to keep those kids together since they obviously work so well together and then move the team name up with them? Didn't GBE Lime used to be a junior 5 team?

Will they just try to keep those kids together since they obviously work so well together and then move the team name up with them? Didn't GBE Lime used to be a junior 5 team?
Yup Lime used to be Junior 5 and Pink was their senior 5 I believe.

From my understanding the talent will be all over worlds team. One girl is on aces already. And I think Bianca will be on smoed next season Idk where laney will go but my guess would be lady bullets

Back