All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When a uniform is posted on here it's open to criticism either good or bad.
Yep. I agree with you here. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and not everyone likes everything. That's why variety is so great!
The folks at CAC are really excited about the new look and the new upcoming season, and we're all on cloud 9 right now about uniforms with some BLING! It's a real win!
No offense taken here!

Could the skirt be any longer or "bunchier" on that little peanut :( not a back "fit" I'd be advertising.
I don't think this uniform is actually hers...they're samples that just arrived in the gym, to my knowledge, so her real one will fit better! :D

For the Charlotte uniforms, the girls have a scoop neck with straps and the boys have a v-neck. The necklines are different.

The straps on the girl's uniform goes straight up around the shoulders while the "strap" lines on the boys points inward so if it were to keep going it would go collide with the neck.

Maybe that's what's off?
I also feel the star on the side of the skirt is completely necessary - and I think this industry is tired of the stars on the side.
AGREE!!

I like how other people said they didn't like it either yet you decided to single out my post about it? I have my own opinion and if you don't like it well than thats too bad for you now isn't it. Lots of people have said things about past teams I've been on, good and bad, and that's great for them..everyone is entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that I'm not a fan of charlottes, don't like the neckline and the other uniform I just don't like..too many materials going on. That's MY opinion and I don't care whether you or anyone else really likes it or not. Freedom of speech. get a grip

I like how other people said they didn't like it either yet you decided to single out my post about it? I have my own opinion and if you don't like it well than thats too bad for you now isn't it. Lots of people have said things about past teams I've been on, good and bad, and that's great for them..everyone is entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that I'm not a fan of charlottes, don't like the neckline and the other uniform I just don't like..too many materials going on. That's MY opinion and I don't care whether you or anyone else really likes it or not. Freedom of speech. get a grip
Sweetheart i do have a grip! I am not arguing about the freedom of speech or anything, that was not my gripe. My point was that I don't believe that when folks put pictures on here, they don't post them to get everyones opinion, they just post them.. Wasn't really calling you out, that was not my intent, so if it was Snarky or rude, I will apologize for that.... It doesn't matter who's uniform it was , i was just not in a good mood at that moment, and i hit enter way to soon... I wish that I would think before i start to get on the soapbox for a topic... anyway Cheers and have a great season! :fro:

Would a gym really send back and redesign their uniforms just because of a few comments on here? I wouldn't care what people had to say. They can say whatever they want, it doesn't matter as long as the athletes and I like them. I really don't think our comments on here matter to any gym owner. Talk is talk.

I think they want feedback or why just "post them" I mean, they are wanting people to say, "Wow I love it!" "SO Pretty" etc. I disagree if people can't handle the good and the bad, then I doubt they would post. Talk is Talk like cachoi said. Comments don't matter so it's no big deal. I've suggested changes to coaches about uniforms I design and that doesn't even usually matter. Post a pic on her of unis if you want but be ready to hear from those that love (and don't).

Back