All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A8kWPS1CAAAgzLR.jpg

collars? really?
if they took the blue shoulders out these would be adorable i love the sparkly belt and the sleeves but agh cannot look past the collar

I loooooove the sleeves and the shorts and the belt. Love love love. So beautiful.

But what in the world is on the top. :( They look a little like capes on the elves at the santa thing at the mall.

For bras, why not get a bra with sparkles and rhinestone straps? No one would know that they were not part of the uni, just another sparkly strap. My daughter did this on UA when they had the GK unit. No one, not even the coaches, said anything about the strap. ( pretty sure, they never mentioned it). The bra she used was just a regular black bra from VS that had rhinestones on the strap, just like the straps on the uni.

i'm sure that's a possibility, or they/gk may already have something figured out. who knows. either way, i just find it so absurd that a sport that is comprised predominantly of females, creates uniforms that do not allow the females to be adequately supported.

i know there are options... but really. i can't even keep a bandeau up at work all day when all i do is sit at a desk. how am i supposed to keep that up while performing? i've worn clear-strapped bras where the straps have snapped for virtually no reason. i wouldn't want to risk that while performing either.

i know everyone wants to look pretty, but is it really worth potentially tearing breast tissue and causing serious future problems just so we can look super pretty for 2:30?

i'll be quiet now ;)

Idk Cells uniforms would look better in black but then again I always think black is more flattering especially with girls that don't fake tan for competitions. Also Reigns are iffy I personally want to see them with the whole look with make up curly hair etc

Back