All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the gym's original unis (circa 2005) were blue and white with some silver. and the one or two after that were blue and black with silver. and then the last 2 had zero blue so i thought they got rid of it... but i guess they brought it back? lol
Gotcha, thanks haha

saw on twitter. md twisters level 1-4
a2vtc7.jpg
Best Twister program uniform to date! Love It!

I'm confused. 13 weeks ago was the end of August. Who orders uniforms at the end of August and expects them before competition season? I get that GK probably told them they could do it, which isn't cool, but 13 weeks really isn't that long - they always take at least that long. If you want them sooner you probably shouldn't wait until the end of summer to order (considering 1000 other gyms have ordered before you at that point).

Not trying to be rude, and I'm sure they're upset and want their uniforms. Just a thought
I was gonna get GK unis for my high school team and my rep told me in the middle of August i was looking at 11 weeks minimum and that was for 20 unis. I can see a whole program taking WAY longer. Good Point. You should never count on Unis at any certain time I know I NEVER would. You get them when you get them. Plan accordingly

I love the MD Twister 1-4, WG, and Velocity. However, I am still a little bitter because I thought the last uni's were adorable and perfect! I am not a fan of Reign's collar, and cells just isn't doing it for me at all.

A8kWPS1CAAAgzLR.jpg

collars? really?
if they took the blue shoulders out these would be adorable i love the sparkly belt and the sleeves but agh cannot look past the collar
Wondering if these will make more sense to me when I see the boy's uni? Not feeling the collar, but reserving judgement until I see them on the floor with the boys unis.

edited to say I think the collar is okay, it is the blue shoulders that are bothering me, they look like epaulettes on a band uniform.

A8kWPS1CAAAgzLR.jpg

collars? really?
if they took the blue shoulders out these would be adorable i love the sparkly belt and the sleeves but agh cannot look past the collar
I just saw a picture on instagram of this uni without the blue on the shoulders and I really like it! Hopefully that is the version that will hit the floor! Bow Down! p.s. love me some Reign either way :)

I like it better in these pictures... idk what it is!

i agree. i think maybe with the lighting the blue isn't as bright on the girl?

from the word reign down, i love the top. especially the sleeves. i wish i could change the blue collar & cape look and i'd probably be head over heels in love.

Back