All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1fxz80.jpg
This looks like a bunch of different pieces I like separately but not together. The sleeves.. yes! But not with the big white chest and kind of random logo and the sports bra-esque straps. But I like the bling on the logo.. just enough! The skirt is an appropriate length and is plain and not doing too much but I don't like the random Prime Time on the corner. It reminds me of going to get embroidery done on a sweatshirt or something. It just seems poorly thought out especially when the gym owner is a GK rep.

This looks like a bunch of different pieces I like separately but not together. The sleeves.. yes! But not with the big white chest and kind of random logo and the sports bra-esque straps. But I like the bling on the logo.. just enough! The skirt is an appropriate length and is plain and not doing too much but I don't like the random Prime Time on the corner. It reminds me of going to get embroidery done on a sweatshirt or something. It just seems poorly thought out especially when the gym owner is a GK rep.

Sorry you feel that way. We love it though and it was thought about for some time! Everyone is going to have an opinion on it and I am ok with that. Happy to see it on the comp floor in a couple of weeks!

Sorry you feel that way. We love it though and it was thought about for some time! Everyone is going to have an opinion on it and I am ok with that. Happy to see it on the comp floor in a couple of weeks!
Don't get me wrong I don't hate them but I think the biggest thing for me is the big white space on the top. Actually thinking about it, I'd like it a lot better if it said Prime Time on the top and the logo on the skirt. Glad you all like them, best of luck this season!

Slowly beginning to like Reign, though I know I will never like the belt. Never been a fan of belts on uniforms. Otherwise I really like all the twisters uniforms, with the exception of cells. Loving all the sparkle and detail on each uniform, they will really shine on the floor.

oh i don't really like the full body. i feel like they shouldn't do that because its kind of F5's thing now. i mean its okay but the sleeves look a little too roomy and the material looks a little cheap (like someone previously said)

Full body is I believe going to be in effect for all younger teams soon but I can't remember when... so Cells being a Junior team... full body makes sense. Although I am sure they'll get more new uniforms before then but it at least allows them to get used to it.

Full House's uniforms are beautiful!!!! Love the card suits going down the sleeves! So clever.

Full body is I believe going to be in effect for all younger teams soon but I can't remember when... so Cells being a Junior team... full body makes sense. Although I am sure they'll get more new uniforms before then but it at least allows them to get used to it.

Full House's uniforms are beautiful!!!! Love the card suits going down the sleeves! So clever.
that was my first thought and then I saw that the level 1-4 uni is cropped so there goes that theory!!

Does any one know if F5 will be continuing in using the full top uniforms this year that they had for worlds? I'm assuming yes since all the other teams have new uniforms? And one more Twisters question, is Black Ice getting a new uniform this year as well?

The Supercells uni has not yet arrived. The photo posted was of a prototype from over a month ago, before changes to the neck strap and other changes were made. I can't wait to see the final product! I know the Cells girls will rock it, just as F5 did at Worlds last year. Cells athletes aspire to be on F5 someday, so Cells having the full top gives them a similar look to F5 - unitard, mesh middle, etc. With so many MD Twisters Youth and Jr. L1-4 girls aspiring to be on Supercells, hopefully this will help L1-4 Jr. and younger want to have full tops the next time new uniforms are ordered, and just in time for the rule change to kick in in a couple years.

The Supercells uni has not yet arrived. The photo posted was of a prototype from over a month ago, before changes to the neck strap and other changes were made. I can't wait to see the final product! I know the Cells girls will rock it, just as F5 did at Worlds last year. Cells athletes aspire to be on F5 someday, so Cells having the full top gives them a similar look to F5 - unitard, mesh middle, etc. With so many MD Twisters Youth and Jr. L1-4 girls aspiring to be on Supercells, hopefully this will help L1-4 Jr. and younger want to have full tops the next time new uniforms are ordered, and just in time for the rule change to kick in in a couple years.
I'm glad it was just a prototype. Can't wait to see the final thing.

Back