All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One last pic
5zmaz7.jpg
I love it so much more in this picture.

all World Cup Level 1s and 2s new uniforms (from WC Twitter)

6j21xv.jpg
I like these, I just wish that they had a "program uni" or even just were more similar - like same main color (white/black) or same style or something that tied them all together. Also I don't like the gold part of the skirt on the right, if it was straight it would be fine but I don't like that its a triangle... It's awkward
Even though I wish they were more cohesive, they're cute on their own. WC knows how to design a uniform!

i can't wait until our coaches say we aren't allowed to post pictures until WSF.... hahahahah everyone on the thread would flip out! i hope we're allowed to! we're already thinking about who we would take a picture of in the UA uni ;) hopefully they'll be as cute as everyone is expecting!

wa3tit.jpg

sorry it's so big.
Those bows :confused:
Guys uniforms... :confused:
The bows would be fine w/o the tulle... But it's just weird with the tulle.
Girls uniforms are okay. So many rhinestones... I don't love them but I don't mind them. Maybe I'm just too distracted by the guys uniform and the bow.
ETA: the more I look at them the girls uni is growing on me a little bit

Guys uniforms... :confused:
The bows would be fine w/o the tulle... But it's just weird with the tulle.
Girls uniforms are okay. So many rhinestones... I don't love them but I don't mind them. Maybe I'm just too distracted by the guys uniform and the bow.
ETA: the more I look at them the girls uni is growing on me a little bit
Yeah I would like the bow, but that tulle...
I don't mind the front of the girls' uniform, but I saw another picture and it looked like there was writing on the back of the skirt:confused:
I don't really know what to say about the guys uniform.

Back