All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah I was going to hold off and wait for a photo of a senior girl because they are stunning on the big girls, but when the photos of the minis went up on Facebook, well...
after all the impatient people I am sure it was a good idea :) Enjoy your uniforms!

A8kWPS1CAAAgzLR.jpg

collars? really?
if they took the blue shoulders out these would be adorable i love the sparkly belt and the sleeves but agh cannot look past the collar

Coco Chanel said that before walking out the door you should look in the mirror and take off two things. Those two things should have been the collar/shoulder dickie thing and the belt.

The UA uniform is just okay to me...maybe because of all of the anticipation from the boards. The little ones are cute...but the uniform doesn't fit them well....room to grow of course.

Maybe I'll like it on an adult sized person... but even still the tan mesh...that's going to be a no for people with darker complexions.

Takes me back to a time when I was in a friends wedding and we were supposed to wear "nude" heels and the bride couldn't quite grasp the fact that the nude shoe for me will not have the same nude effect as on everyone else....

So glad they called off that wedding...(not because of the nude shoe dispute tho)

The UA uniform is just okay to me...maybe because of all of the anticipation from the boards. The little ones are cute...but the uniform doesn't fit them well....room to grow of course.

Maybe I'll like it on an adult sized person... but even still the tan mesh...that's going to be a no for people with darker complexions.

Takes me back to a time when I was in a friends wedding and we were supposed to wear "nude" heels and the bride couldn't quite grasp the fact that the nude shoe for me will not have the same nude effect as on everyone else....

So glad they called off that wedding...(not because of the nude shoe dispute tho)
I feel ya! as an athlete at ua, it's going to take a while for the uniform to grow onto me.
As far as the nude colored mesh, I believe they also made uniforms with darker mesh to fit well with the people with a darker complexion.

Without the mesh I'd like UA's a lot more. They are very clean and athletic yet still stylish, which I love, just not the biggest lover of the random mesh

I don't like skin colored mesh and to be honest i didn't notice it at first. But i was breath taken. I didn't actually like the old uniform and I just adore this one

1z5smlf.jpg

sorry its so big

I think I would like this 100x more if the blue was all purple. I do like it more now that I see it fitting properly though.

In regards to nude mesh (not just in the instance of UA), I don't get it. Why the necessity to look like you're showing skin? I understand the new rules coming in the near future, and I understand that as cheerleaders we are used to the crop tops, and I don't know if I'll explain myself well without offending someone, but to me, nude mesh screams "I refuse to accept that my girls cannot be half naked so I'll make it look like they are." This isn't how I feel the UA uniform looks, but I've seen one or two uniforms, and I'm sure as the season progresses and we get into next season we'll see more uniforms, that are basically crop tops with nude mesh between them and I just don't understand why a gym owner would not just accept the fact that they can't wear crop tops and adjust accordingly without finding a way around it to make sure their girls are still half naked.

Back