All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

7ude5uny.jpg

jepu4a6e.jpg

Figured it out...
UA's new uniforms!!!
Ok my first post was deleted which is fine because it was long and my thoughts on nude mesh did not belong on a post with UA uniforms.

I like this uniform but as a parent I would not be at all happy with the fit and having the mesh would make it very difficult to alter I suspect. Now, seeing the teen version makes me like it even more. I think it could look really good out on the floor. I am looking forward to seeing it. I don't love the way nude mesh cuts off at the sleeve either but it would have made the back look odd had they continued it down the sleeve...it also would have been difficult to get them to fit correctly on different body types. It was the right thing to do.

My very long winded thoughts on nude mesh.... Run now it's not to late. LOL

I can't find the thread but it is the one where I passionately defended a gyms right to police themselves when creating a uniform with out any cheer "mandates". One of my posts on my multiple embarrassing rants in that thread was:

"Be careful what you wish for...the cheer world could end up with USASF compliant nude mesh uniform that make some of Top Guns iconic uniforms look tame."
I do think that nude mesh can be used in a classy way...UA has done it. I also think a gym like "Top Gun" or "Cheer Savannah" and that "hot pink black gym" (I can never remember the name???) could have a field day with nude mesh.

Maybe that is fine with the USASF. If their goal was to eliminate uniform malfunctions, then mission accomplished. If their goal was to change the mindset of gym owners forcing them to adopt a more conservative athletic look...nude mesh is going to come back and haunt them. YUP...You heard it here first. LOL Nude mesh will give creative gyms with a desired image a license to produce some really spectacularly revealing, un-athletic and sparkly uniforms that will all be totally compliant with the current rules.

Now if you had listened to me and let gyms police themselves by not wanting to incur HUGE deductions for inappropriate attire you wouldn't have this future to look forward to. ;) just sayin'

1z5smlf.jpg

sorry its so big
It's not at all what I expected (not that I knew what to expect) but I think I like it. I know I LOVE the back of the top. It's certainly very clean and athletic and I think it will look good on the floor.

I wonder how a full team will look wearing these...guess I'll have to check back for videos later!

ETA: I like that the sleeves are symmetrical!

So over the skorts and shorts..........ugh....... UA guys' uni looks better than girls.... Just my opinion.... Overall like the uni; I feel it would just look better with a skirt

So over the skorts and shorts..........ugh....... UA guys' uni looks better than girls.... Just my opinion.... Overall like the uni; I feel it would just look better with a skirt

since i'm guessing you've seen the male UA uniform... what do the guys have in place of the mesh?

Back