All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

w1buvc.jpg

this is the uniform on the floor ( KikiD22 daughter flying on the right ;), i think)
Yes it is! Her and those faces...

I liked the uniforms as soon as I saw them, honestly, on the floor, I love them!! I'm uploading videos tonight. They look great out there!

UA's uniform is cute, but it just is too simple. Love the back, front is okay. After all the anticipation I wish it was more exciting. Looks good on the floor though. I am definitely going to miss last years, those were in my top 10 favorite unis ever.

As a gym with full tops and nude mesh (the picture is posted somewhere previously) we designed our uniform with our athletes in mind and making sure we made something that not only would look amazing on each and every athlete but would make our kids feel comfortable. That's the key I think a lot of gyms miss... EVERY kid should feel comfortable and confident. I don't think the mesh of our uniforms look over the top or over revealing. I don't even remember what the original intent of my post was about but I kind of like the mesh trend... Even girls with six packs have some body issues and if I can make a girl with a one pack feel like a stud so be it.

Ps I like UAs unis just wish the fit was better

UA's uniform is cute, but it just is too simple. Love the back, front is okay. After all the anticipation I wish it was more exciting. Looks good on the floor though. I am definitely going to miss last years, those were in my top 10 favorite unis ever.

Where can I see last years uniform?

Back