Sorry...here is the pic of Fame Allstars Notorious

10gk8c3.jpg

Sorry...here is the pic of Fame Allstars Notorious

10gk8c3.jpg

OK. I'll just start from the top.

This bow: gorgeous.
Her pouf: perfect.
This uniform: everything.

This is so insanely much better than their program uni. I'd even consider ranking this with Celebs uniform (the all time greatest uniform ever in the history of uniforms). Definitely one of Fame's best uniforms ever. And that's saying a lot since I love all but one of their uniforms. Perfection. My favorite for this year is still Coed Elite, but this is up there.

(note: I'm aware my taste in uniforms is not always in line with everyone else, since most of the ones everyone loves I'm like "Ew" but I definitely like this one)

Oh, and I also love love love those Spirit Explosion and Ultimate ones. That Woodward one is just... No for me. Too much going on.

Saw the UA uni on Facebook with the right bow and I can't believe what a difference just a bow makes! It looks great with it. That uniform is really growing on me the more I see it.

I LOVE the Fame unis. They are absolutely perfect and definitely one of my favorite unis this season!

i love the fame top.

the lines on the skirt give the illusion of widening the hips. i would also flip the black/white to match the top. (though i think the white is velour, so that might look funny, too) but currently, the top and bottom don't really match each other. bothers me.

Back