All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's a better view of the Predator Athletics uniform. I found it on tumblr. I really like all the silver discs and I really love the bow.
tumblr_mi2g5wedgn1r5dl05o1_500.jpg

Not amazing quality but this is my gym, Predator Athletics, new Senior 2 and Coed 4 uniforms. The top is actually mesh and is covered in silver discs. I love them!

ojzf8.jpg
I like the length of those shorts. Still athletic looking and easy to move in, but still covers everything you need it to.

4qlamv.jpg

contacted someone from xpress cheer asking for a clearer picture of the backs of their new uniforms and here we are!
they look so much better in this pic!
I don't wanna be the bra brigade but for real though..do they have perfectly matching sports bras to go under those because I can't see another way.

*Which is probably why we were so confused with the first picture...

4qlamv.jpg

contacted someone from xpress cheer asking for a clearer picture of the backs of their new uniforms and here we are!
they look so much better in this pic!
I don't wanna be the bra brigade but for real though..do they have perfectly matching sports bras to go under those because I can't see another way.

Interesting concept though. I'm wondering if the front of the sports bra actually continues under the front of the uniform to provide the needed support. If so, then it seems like a girl could wear a regular racer back bra without it showing.

Interesting concept though. I'm wondering if the front of the sports bra actually continues under the front of the uniform to provide the needed support. If so, then it seems like a girl could wear a regular racer back bra without it showing.

2ufyl3t.jpg

Express Cheer new unis! From IndustryNews twitter!
this is the front... i don't see those two straps being supportive enough. if it actually were a built in sports bra, i'd love it. but if it's not, i don't think there's such a sports bra for sale that is cut like that.

this is the front... i don't see those two straps being supportive enough. if it actually were a built in sports bra, i'd love it. but if it's not, i don't think there's such a sports bra for sale that is cut like that.
No, you are absolutely right. The girl with the blonde pony tail must be wearing a black sports bra under that top which is why there was so much confusion. Oh well, unleash the bra brigade.

Im not member of the bra brigade but I bet you could probably find like a nude color racer back bra judging by the purple on the back

Still not a fan of the back. I do like the front.[/quote]

I loved the back on F5 uniforms. Im not sure whats the differences in them yet.

I saw a team this weekend that apparently still did not have uniforms......I don't know the story but I'd be three shades of mad about that if it was our gym.

I saw a team this weekend that apparently still did not have uniforms......I don't know the story but I'd be three shades of mad about that if it was our gym.
I hate to say it...but they're not alone! I know of a team that has been borrowing uniform pieces all season, while waiting for theirs to arrive!

Back