All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't believe I'm telling y'all this...but when you said "eyes one the flyer?" I just kept looking at the flyer's eyes for the longest time, thinking... 'there's nothing wrong with her eyes what are they talking about?' but then I realized you meant that none of the bases had their eyes on the flyer... don't mind me I'm a little blonde sometimes! lol

Okay so I was just eating a bowl of dry Lucky Charms and I was holding the bowl up to my mouth and I snorted laughing and it blew all the powder in my eyes and I'm dying it hurts.

Can't believe I'm telling y'all this...but when you said "eyes one the flyer?" I just kept looking at the flyer's eyes for the longest time, thinking... 'there's nothing wrong with her eyes what are they talking about?' but then I realized you meant that none of the bases had their eyes on the flyer... don't mind me I'm a little blonde sometimes! lol
This is exactly what I did, I was trying to notice what was wrong with her eyes but I noticed nothing so I carried on scrolling and then I got it about 5 minutes later!

What's with the pink on Golden Girls? I thought their colors were gold and blue. Am i missing something here?
ps. Absolutely like their old unis better. They're very clean and sharp looking

2v1q0pu.jpg
[/IMG]

Not sure how to post a picture, but LCL flames from Sweden new unis :)

Back