All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No we don't but you are told going into the Twister program that they usually change uniforms every two years so if you can't handle it then you have the option not to sign up. We are given a handbook, competition schedule and the total cost for the entire year in May (try outs).
Change uniform every two years isn't 1-2 new uniforms a season. Now if that's part and parcel with F5 on their own, fine.

But this sorta reminds me of how I feel about WC and Stars..except instead of skill or random factors (which is something you can sorta control), you could be on the 'other' team by finances and skill. Now that's a rough pill to swallow..

Change uniform every two years isn't 1-2 new uniforms a season. Now if that's part and parcel with F5 on their own, fine.

But this sorta reminds me of how I feel about WC and Stars..except instead of skill or random factors (which is something you can sorta control), you could be on the 'other' team by finances and skill. Now that's a rough pill to swallow..

ehh i would say stars is exactly the same as F5. i read World Cup's tryout packet for this season whenever tryouts were going on (so this is all a rough estimate since my memory sucks :p) ... their tuition is an extra $20 a month compared to all other teams. their uniform is basically double the cost of everyone else's (i think $400? or $450?.) The estimated travel for the rest of the gym was something like $1000 and stars was like $2500. their camp/practice clothes were almost triple the others. they also go to hotshots, which they pay for.

this season alone they traveled/will be traveling to rhode island, Georgia, Texas, Tennessee, and Disney x2. (i know suns didn't do Georgia and Ody isn't doing UCA - don't know about the other differences or other lvl 5 teams)

and i don't cheer at the gym, so it's not a secret. this was all listed in the tryout packet before tryouts even took place. so i'm thinking if you can't afford it, you don't attend the separate star tryout. truly sucks for the kids who have the talent, but it is part of the commitment.

Pretty girl! I actually really like this uni. I wish it was real

I agree. I know TG has their own style, but sometimes the girls are so scantily clad, it borders on sexist - as far as athletes are concerned. They are in great shape, but a little bit goes a long way. Not all TG uniforms, but throughout history there have been a few, that made the feminist in me, feel some kind of way.

tumblr_miqnanF5Lh1r5cexzo1_500.jpg

found this on tumblr
I think these are a prototype or promo because I saw those hanging up on a rack at the gk booth at the battle at the Capitol &the background looks like the convention center it was held at.

Back