All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love these as well! They're new this season, I believe this is this team's first year. A few years back there was Superior Cheer Outlaws also in Arizona, I think their colors were teal and black? Anyway, I'm pretty sure its the same coach, started up a team again, modified the name and changed the colors. Not totally sure though so don't quote me on this :) But I loveee these unis and bows! Very pretty in person

I think it is actually this gym Superior Cheer All Stars - Superior Cheer All Stars out of Rhode Island.
Superior Cheer Outlaws are still around because they competed at NCA but havent been able to find much info about them....

I think it is actually this gym Superior Cheer All Stars - Superior Cheer All Stars out of Rhode Island.
Superior Cheer Outlaws are still around because they competed at NCA but havent been able to find much info about them....
I don't think they are from the RI Superior Cheer since they got these at the beginning of the season.
108394410150a7c05a59464.jpg

They competed at NCA with these uniforms, but with the name change Superior Devils! I can't find a website or anything either, but a few girls I cheered with at Heat cheer there now. I think Kristina Hastings is the coach.

I'm disliking the back on Louiseville's uni more now that I've seen it on the mat. I just think that the cutouts don't work well with having their hair half up. :(
Note: I really like the front!

sooooo, that's not an awkward grab at 0:43 or anything.....yikes! I know that there's a lot of hands on in cheerleading, but I've never quite seen that....

I'm still baffled over the last couple pages that people hated Navarro's and liked OSU's...

i love navarro! ...but you don't normally find sparkles and cutouts in the collegiate area of cheer. but if it was an allstar uni i'm sure people would complain it was too simple. i happen to love simple.

If there wasnt white on the shorts I would say they were ok! I like the top!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I feel the black half is too busy, and the white half too plain. It makes it seem less like its sublimated because the dark side doesn't really flow into the white..

I agree that the skort would look better if there was no white.

The Australian Gymstars uni is like 2 completely different uniforms in one! The black side is so busy yet the white side is so plain!
Can't say I love it, but def not the worst I've seen.

Back