All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is super random but can someone post a picture of Trinity's uniform from NCA 2012? I just remember that it was white for the most part.
Oops sorry read it wrong! I know there's a picture on the board somewhere

2dmdzqx.jpg

BIZqgu5CUAEKdHZ.jpg:large

Praise the lord new Trinity Uni's
Though its hard to tell from the angle, I feel like the shorts are really short. Since they come up kinda high it looks like they may also be rather high cut. I fear some "birthday cakes," as someone called them in the video thread, may make an appearance in their routine. Still a huge improvement though!!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

Team Swedens new coed uni! I think I love everyting about it :shimmy:

teamswedencoed_51739cca9606ee2623b259e5.jpg

The girls uni looks kind of cute, but I don't like the white on the sleeve.. I'm sorry but I don't like the boys uni at all. It looks like a PJ too me...
I think they look too plain to be all star, but the design look more all star than college.. (college gone all star, done wrong) And it looks like the neckline on the girls uni is different from the male..why?

Though its hard to tell from the angle, I feel like the shorts are really short. Since they come up kinda high it looks like they may also be rather high cut. I fear some "birthday cakes," as someone called them in the video thread, may make an appearance in their routine. Still a huge improvement though!!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone
Underestimated I can see birthday cakes becoming a thing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

All I have to say is THANK GOD! The old uniforms were just horrible I would be ashamed to wear the old uni they had. They new ones aren't amazing but they are a big improvement!

Back