All-Star 2012 Cheer Goal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 26, 2011
the new season is starting so what are some of your cheer goals? mine are getting better tumbling i am currently working on my tuck. I also want to get a lot more flexibility and a needle (no i am not a flyer but i still want one). And to make my jumps better then be the best I can be lol Now i wanna hear yours

My cp says her goal is to perfect her backbend kickover and start learning a back handspring. She is 8 and on a Youth 1 team :). She also wants a tuck before she is 12

the new season is starting so what are some of your cheer goals? mine are getting better tumbling i am currently working on my tuck. I also want to get a lot more flexibility and a needle (no i am not a flyer but i still want one). And to make my jumps better then be the best I can be lol Now i wanna hear yours
Your goals are the same as mine! Except I am a flyer :p

My goal is also to get my full by the end of 2012 so that I can compete it in my restricted 5 routine and my high school routine! I have it inconsistently on the tumble trac so I will need to work hard to change that! Also, as a senior I'd really like to be a great leader and inspire everyone I work with to become the best athlete possible for them. I would also like to get all 3 of my splits which need a great deal of work!

As a parent, I have to agree with making good decisions for my girl!

If I asked her, she would say her goal is to earn a spot on a youth 5 team next year-with a full and standing tuck already conquered.

I say she's up for the challenge!

Heal my hamstring and be able to solidly scorp and heelstretch! :D and finally learn how to properly kick full/double.

Back