All-Star 2012 Visa's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Her gymnastics doesn't look as effortless as many of the American girls though... and her ankle separation in her twists drives me insane.
That's what i was thinking on some of the events like bars and beam. She lacks grace, but can cover it up because she hits every skill. she also has sickled feet... -_-

I know we love the ladies..but I was watching clips from the men today. It was funny, but somebody posted this comment (very true)- 'With the men, they're like "Oh thank God I landed on my feet!" where the women are "Oh my gosh I totally didn't point my toes for 3 seconds during my routine!!"' I don't know how things are scored with men, but I was having a good time watching them..although the vaults were scaring the pants off of me! When they bomb they're nearly breaking their necks..ouch.

If you want to watch Mustafina, you need to see something before she got hurt. Sassy little thing, they call her 'the little Khorkina' and they ain't kiddin! I was watching the Olympic Trials vids, loving my Italian ladies- not necessarily the strongest, but their choreo is fab!

If you want to watch Mustafina, you need to see something before she got hurt. Sassy little thing, they call her 'the little Khorkina' and they ain't kiddin! I was watching the Olympic Trials vids, loving my Italian ladies- not necessarily the strongest, but their choreo is fab!

Is that the thing where the next 8 countries competed for a spot at the olympics?

I see Mustafina on the same page as Weiber. (Although i haven't seen M in a solid 18 months at least). But they can do what they need to put up a huge score in every event, but i don't necessarily enjoy watching them. Power moves are always great, but theres something about the way some other gymnasts look while they're competing. I'm not always a fan of the tough game face.

As for Bross, i don't enjoy anything about her except that her coach is Liukin. would it really kill her to smile once in her life? And straighten her hair!!!

Is that the thing where the next 8 countries competed for a spot at the olympics?

I see Mustafina on the same page as Weiber. (Although i haven't seen M in a solid 18 months at least). But they can do what they need to put up a huge score in every event, but i don't necessarily enjoy watching them. Power moves are always great, but theres something about the way some other gymnasts look while they're competing. I'm not always a fan of the tough game face.

As for Bross, i don't enjoy anything about her except that her coach is Liukin. would it really kill her to smile once in her life? And straighten her hair!!!
Basically. Although, there were some other individuals from the stronger countries there as well for individual stuff.

My least favorite Bross event is bars..her body lines just AREN'T cute..

Basically. Although, there were some other individuals from the stronger countries there as well for individual stuff.

My least favorite Bross event is bars..her body lines just AREN'T cute..
is it bad that when she got hurt, i worried for her, but i didn't miss her ???

Also, it seems like a lot of juniors are wearing bows in their hair? Don't see that very often, I feel. (Yes, I'm bored and watching all 92 junior videos from prelims)

I'm back! I love that there are gym fans on the Fierceboard, it makes me so happy. I'm also dying waiting for the webcast to start... only a few minutes!

gymrat12 imrichhowboutu
If you haven't already, check out vids on youtube of Mustafina at Euro's this year. She's kind of losing her touch, in my opinion. Though I hope she pulls through in London, because I enjoy her personality (along with Nabieva and Afansyeva) over the other Russian hopefuls. However, I believe Vika Komova and Nastia Grishina are there best all-arounders right now.

I'm hoping for Gabby Douglas to really hit it out of the park and blow us all away in the all-around. I had the chance to go to Classics in Chicago, and it really changed my mind about some of the girls. For me, personality is a big deal. Outside of the meet, some of the girls were very sweet and eager to talk to spectators. Others had their chins stuck in the air and walked as though no one else existed. Of course, I do not know them all personally, but this is what I observed at the meet.

That being said, I found Douglas and Raisman to be two of the most genuine, hard working girls there. The same can be said for Maroney and Anna Li.

gymrat12 imrichhowboutu
If you haven't already, check out vids on youtube of Mustafina at Euro's this year. She's kind of losing her touch, in my opinion. Though I hope she pulls through in London, because I enjoy her personality (along with Nabieva and Afansyeva) over the other Russian hopefuls. However, I believe Vika Komova and Nastia Grishina are there best all-arounders right now.

I'm hoping for Gabby Douglas to really hit it out of the park and blow us all away in the all-around. I had the chance to go to Classics in Chicago, and it really changed my mind about some of the girls. For me, personality is a big deal. Outside of the meet, some of the girls were very sweet and eager to talk to spectators. Others had their chins stuck in the air and walked as though no one else existed. Of course, I do not know them all personally, but this is what I observed at the meet.

That being said, I found Douglas and Raisman to be two of the most genuine, hard working girls there. The same can be said for Maroney and Anna Li.
I always chuckle about how the BBC commentators love Maroney's calmness..They were talking about her EF vaulting and how 'Not even a little smile? After an awesome vault like that? It's like it's no big deal to her!'

BBC > NBC. BBC= 'Lovely routine, a few missteps here and there but such a charming performance!' NBC= 'OMG she wiggled her big toe! HUGE DEDUCTION'

Anyone wanna have a watch-along? I'll be watching tonight's live..I'll miss the men's tmrw 'cause I have to work :(

I always chuckle about how the BBC commentators love Maroney's calmness..They were talking about her EF vaulting and how 'Not even a little smile? After an awesome vault like that? It's like it's no big deal to her!'

BBC > NBC. BBC= 'Lovely routine, a few missteps here and there but such a charming performance!' NBC= 'OMG she wiggled her big toe! HUGE DEDUCTION'

Anyone wanna have a watch-along? I'll be watching tonight's live..I'll miss the men's tmrw 'cause I have to work :(

I CANNOT STAND Tim Daggett, Elfi Schlegel, and Al Trautwig!!! BBC's commentators make gymnastics much more fun to watch, since they both know their gymnastics and try to cover as many gymnasts as possible!

And of course for the watch-along! :) It's hard to find other people who enjoy gymnastics as much as I do.

Latest posts

Back