All-Star 2012 Worlds Vidoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When did they start banning people for posting ripped videos? They turn in the youtube account and get that banned not their account here, unless I am missing a new rule.
I was more referring to the thread about kingstong posted ways to get banned..

The only reason I like taped videos (from people actually in the Milkhouse & Jostens, yes I know it's illegal) is because I love the crowd reaction. It always gives me chills to see and hear how excited their coaches, fans, & parents are. I mean, c'mon, the whole crowd clapping during F5's dance just makes me so excited, haha. I really wish that the USASF would decide to keep some of that in there instead of taking out the background noise, but I'm probably alone on that one. :p

I have tons of them from the Milkhouse today....just afraid to post them atm bc I don't wanna get my account banned....isn't that what they'll do if they find it on your YouTube?

I have tons of them from the Milkhouse today....just afraid to post them atm bc I don't wanna get my account banned....isn't that what they'll do if they find it on your YouTube?
They might ban your YouTube account... Make a temporary account that you wouldn't mind getting deleted and upload them there :D problem solved!!

Or you could just send them to me.. Low key....

They might ban your YouTube account... Make a temporary account that you wouldn't mind getting deleted and upload them there :D problem solved!!

Or you could just send them to me.. Low key....

if you decide to do so. Please let us know your username.

I don't have time tonight (bc I'm in a hotel and their wifi sucks) plus Large All Girl goes on early...but that's a good idea and if I do Calibabyy will let you know as it will probably be him/her

Back