All-Star 2013/14 Great Sportsmanship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At a small local competition here in WA, the LrgCoed 4 team from my gym, Onyx, didn't do their best but still got 1st. There were only one other team in their division. They gave their banner and medals to the other team and said they deserved it because they hit. Wish i had a picture.

Also, our LrgSr3 team always competes against the same team when we compete locally, and the sportsmanship between those two teams is awesome!! They always cheer each other on in warm ups!

I love it when great sportsmanship happens I was at a bca regional my first comp competing and every one was cheering each other and one team got their mascot and we're handing out sweets. I chatted to many teams and it was an amazing weekend

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

One of my favorite experiences with sportsmanship happened last year. My team and @coach12 team had competed against each other 1 or 2 times that season. @coach12 and I are friends, so by default, our teams were connected outside of the fact they were competitors. Last comp of the season, day 1 they were in priority for us. Day 2 we were in priority for them. It was really fun for both teams.

SSX and Rouge :)
Bkfk_N2CUAAuIRb.jpg:large

Just want to thank @CoachMandiCF and the Cheer Fusion team for adding to our small rec team's cheering section at the Maryland Regional competition yesterday - it helps so much when we have people cheering for us!

ETA - thanks to @retiredl5cheer for cheering us on, too!

You guys looked fantastic!!!! Sorry I'm just seeing this now. Congratulations and we were happy to cheer you on!! Thank you for supporting us too!

The fandom around cheer is just so strange. I could never have imagined cheer kids needing to say things like that.

The fangirling probably won't stop, though:

Famous Cheer Kid: No pics til after Day 2
Famous Cheer Kid: *hits ending pose on the mat Day 2*
Fangirl: *pops out from inside the Gatorade cooler when Famous Cheer Kid walks by*

"IT'S AFTER DAY 2! CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE?!"

the level of patience and good sportsman mind/behavior of this girl is remarkable...

BlMbjwwCQAAzaOY.jpg
She is genuinely a sweet and kind individual. I feel bad that people would treat her like this. She is always making time for people and taking pictures. For them to return her kindness with name calling is unjust. I hope experiences like these don't change the Gabi of today.

Back