All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange will have to grow on me. Not loving it right now but maybe it will be different with the routine!

I don't dislike it. I just don't love it.

Is it just more or is it because I'm listening to Orange's music early in the morning but I had to play it at least 4 times before understanding what any of it said. These days cheer mixes are becoming increasingly more focused on voice-overs than the actual music that is just sounds like one big conversation which I can only hear bits from. :confused: Other than that I like it. It's a new flavor for Orange, can't wait to see it with the routine!

Last edited:
Droplet absolutely insists on listening to last years Orange music on repeat in my car. I'm wt the point where I can sing every VoiceOver. I am hoping now atleast we can get an additional song to add on, but I have to say that I will miss "Hey Siri, where can I find the world champs?" And the end just doesn't feel the same without "OC 4 Liiiiiife." I will adjust though. Haha

Can someone do one of those videos where they layer that music over the video of Orange's exhibition routine :rolleyes:

I did that on my own last night because I was curious and it still didn't give me life (other than the stunt). Despite whether I've loved them or loveddddddd them every year since I've been a fan of cheer [see what I did there?], their dance music has always been boss (super energetic and really fun). Total opposite opinion this year though with this sing-over[kill] theme.

Still crushing, but my favorite Georgian fruit is still peach for now. Now where's THEIR music?!

Personally I LOVE Orange's mix! Watching it with that video though reminded me of how INSANELY HIGH those releases are in their pyramid. Can't wait to see them 1) compete and 2) compete against the other lgsr teams. Going to be a very interesting season. Oh and I feel like yes, their music has a different vide, but I think people might be forgetting that they're in lgsr now...that division has a different vide than any other division. You can't just have a ton of talent like in sm/med sr. I think last season they had a great routine, but they just outclassed the entire division. They won't be able to do that this season. They've got to have the cleanliness (which they have...come on they're RAYS), skills, and performance/energy (which to me they have lacked in the past compared to lgsr teams). It's going to be a photo finish for this division at worlds....good luck to everyone.

Here's my attempt ;)

I'm so disappointed their pyramid is still happening during "get on the floor if you got that booty". I've heard a lot of AMAZING things about their dance and I was anticipating something delicious there.

I'm obsessed with their music but that's a given. And LAWD wait til you see their dance. Its easily my favorite orange dance. It's different for orange but still has that orange flavor if that makes sense.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back