All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a team last weekend that stunted to "Timber" by Ke$ha and Pittbull or Timberland or whomever.

2 out of 4 stunts fell.

I laughed internally.
There was a song even our old gym used a season or so ago that's lyrics were "I can't believe I'm falling..." And we used it in stunts.

Um......

I coached a team hat used Titanium for their elite stunts... needless to say, I couldn't help but giggle when 5 out o 7 stunts would drop on the words "shoot me down, but I wont fall"

I coached a team hat used Titanium for their elite stunts... needless to say, I couldn't help but giggle when 5 out o 7 stunts would drop on the words "shoot me down, but I wont fall"

I saw a video of a team that had a voice over saying "*insert team name* will never break." Just as they caught the flyer from a kick double basket... She fell through the bases' arms during the voice over.

Last edited:
The BEST one of all time was a team at Worlds in 2012 or 2011 that tumbled to Knockout by Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj.

The specifically elected to tumble to the part that said "and I fell to the mat and after that everything went black." They were splatting everywhere with busted fulls and doubles.

Some of the Rockstar Cheer mixes:

Smashing Pumpkins LS3

Scorpions LJ3

AC/DC J5

(and I know it was already posted but I like it)

Beatles SCO5

Soo, now since SoundDrain doesn't work.. Does anybody know of a way to download from soundcloud? :oops:

Back