All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That songover before the dance, and the dance "rap" really made me not enjoy it.

I like how they ended with Long Live, mostly because that was my class's graduation song so I just got a whole heap of nostalgia.

not a fan of SE music as of right now. id have to see it with the routine though to determine if im gonna dislike it all season.
I'm with you. I don't really like it at all. maybe with the routine but to be honest I expected way better voiceovers from them. I don't find them fierce or funny or meaningful in anyway

Before I heard this year's mix, 2011 was my hands down favorite by senior elite. But this year's is everything I've wanted from them and more! From beginning to end it has csp's touch on it but in such a fierce way! I cannot wait to see the routine that goes along with this!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

When I heard the "Do it like Tiger" v/o my initial thought was "cheat on your wife?"...."crash your car in front of your mansion?".... I mean I guess.

I'm just going to go ahead and say I like senior elite's music and be done with it. It'll be the only music that sticks with me all season anyway.

im superstitious and i remember when wc had "and to grab #4" in their 2010 music and it made me want to knock on wood for them.. this SE music has me banging my fist against wood. like its just too cocky!

As far as Senior Elite I think once everyone sees the music with the routine they'll like it more. Maybe not. I love it & it's my favorite mix of theirs (besides 2010..). Although I'm biased, It has a ton of heart & meaning to the team/coaches. It's them. 1 more day.. :)

Oh & I'm obsessed with Beatles music.. JR is killin it.

Back