All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who is Felcia?

This is probably my favorite urban dictionary definition/example ever. Haha Edited the profanity a tad bit.

bye felicia
When someone says that they're leaving and you could really give two sh*ts less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia", a random b**ch that nobody is sad to see go. They're real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia".
"hey guys i'm gonna go"
"bye felicia"
"who is felicia?"
"exactly b**ch. buh bye."

Urban Dictionary: bye felicia

not really a fan of cja'a music although i usually LOVE all of JR's mixes. but i am sure they have an amazing routine to go with it.
honestly, with everyone's music it all comes down to whatever motivates the team. i think for the most part judges are not really listening to the music.

Its weird hearing them have a mix from someone other then Kyle! I always like the mixes he does for them! This one is a lot different but I like it also! I really like the voice overs. Especially "We Jaws, you Nemo" lol!!!

It is a bit weird hearing this difference from them, but it fits the routine REALLY well. Had I not seen the routine, I'd probably be a bit of a skeptic, but the two together are amazing.

Latest posts

Back