All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Girl may we refer to the 2013-2014 videos thread when you talked about the boys on XXX.... ;)

I said I hadn't said anything about XXX and I hadn't at that point! Technicality! And, damn, he has nice arms!!! LOL

But in all seriousness, the vast majority of athletes in this sport are under 18 so, again, I hope these "racey" team names isn't a new trend that catches on. As parents, we have enough stuff to contend with as we try to protect our kids from being overexposed to the naughties in life - we don't need it to weave its way into cheer.

according to cheer updates, f5 released their music, but i still cant seem to find it. anyone know anything or is it just a rumor.
don't believe everything the "cheer media" says. He probably said that to stir everybody up. CheerUpdates is just like the media who report on celebrities, some of the information is true and some is blown out of proportion and false.

I said I hadn't said anything about XXX and I hadn't at that point! Technicality! And, damn, he has nice arms!!! LOL

But in all seriousness, the vast majority of athletes in this sport are under 18 so, again, I hope these "racey" team names isn't a new trend that catches on. As parents, we have enough stuff to contend with as we try to protect our kids from being overexposed to the naughties in life - we don't need it to weave its way into cheer.

I can definitely see where you're coming from, but I think the names are just for fun and not meant to be a reflection of the team vibe or dynamic. If a name pumps the athletes up to make them feel a part of something dynamic other than just "Restricted," then I'm all for the trend catching on as long as the athletes are acting appropriately.

Plus, at least for Rated R, their bodies will be covered in full tops..Their midriffs and practically all of their backs will not be exposed. In my opinion, that's a coach's choice that's more "Rated R" than a team's name.

Last edited:
I can definitely see where you're coming from, but I think the names are just for fun and not meant to be a reflection of the team vibe or dynamic. If a name pumps the athletes up to make them feel a part of something dynamic other than just "Restricted," then I'm all for the trend catching on as long as the athletes are acting appropriately.

Plus, at least for Rated R, their bodies will be covered in full tops..Their midriffs and practically all of their backs will not be exposed. In my opinion, that's a coach's choice that's more "Rated R" than a team's name.

Rated R new unis will have full tops? Is it mesh? Rhinestones? Can't wait to see them!!

Back