All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

really? i hope you're not a big fan of DJ Rizz or CheerMusicPro(Patrick Avard) cause they flood there mixes with VOs alot more than Greg
I am a fan of them, but I was meaning a lot more voice overs than top gun usually has.

I can not wait to see Georgia Large CoEd's routine with their music. Hopefully my prayer's will be answered after BUTB...

& I hate listening to Top Gun's music before I see it with the routine. It's like hating a song until you see the music video. I'm gonna see the routine & fall in love with everything. But the mix, by itself, sounds kind of silly in some aspects. That being said, I also think Greg is an underrated music producer. The mixes for TG's lower level's serve it. ICE has used him in the past and I think other gyms should really apply that signature sound to their program too.

I can not wait to see Georgia Large CoEd's routine with their music. Hopefully my prayer's will be answered after BUTB...

& I hate listening to Top Gun's music before I see it with the routine. It's like hating a song until you see the music video. I'm gonna see the routine & fall in love with everything. But the mix, by itself, sounds kind of silly in some aspects. That being said, I also think Greg is an underrated music producer. The mixes for TG's lower level's serve it. ICE has used him in the past and I think other gyms should really apply that signature sound to their program too.
Georgia is medium coed! So, they probably have a different mix now, too.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

A lot of World Cup teams use Greg's music!

Georgia is medium coed! So, they probably have a different mix now, too.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
NNNNOOOOO!!!!!! I was so excited to see them back in Lg Coed! I'm sure it was for the best and they'll be amazing, but I was ready for all of the originals to be back in that division (minus Kentucky Elite which I miss more and more every year) and watch them all throw down!!!

Back