All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On behalf of what everyone is too afraid to say...
All the CL music sounds like cheap knockoffs to put it bluntly.

Sorry not sorry :oops:

CL music can't use copyrighted music for the movie. That is why it is all cut with royalty free or custom music. Reminds me a lot of 2007 style music.

How about next time around the CL does like the USASF and have teams/gym owners submit song lists from the mixes ahead of time and take care of all of the ASCAP copyright issues the way Worlds does in advance so it's not as much confusion over music mixes going forward if the CL continues.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

awkward I like SS's champions league mix better than their real one. It sounds much less random.

I actually like the new CL mixes for Top Gun! Could definitely do without TGLCs dance but I adore Lady Jags new jumps and dance! Lady Jags should keep those segments for Worlds! :)

I love Beatles Champions League music
the music in it actually isn't bad and the VoiceOvers sound great in the music!

"Recognize who we are, This is Rockstar"

How about next time around the CL does like the USASF and have teams/gym owners submit song lists from the mixes ahead of time and take care of all of the ASCAP copyright issues the way Worlds does in advance so it's not as much confusion over music mixes going forward if the CL continues.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but since when was this a thing? I've never heard of the USASF handling licensing of music?

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but since when was this a thing? I've never heard of the USASF handling licensing of music?

All teams that compete at Worlds must have music that is licenced through ASCAP or BMI only. Gym owners generally have to submit a song list for each team as far I can remember but I could be wrong things may have changed.

Back