All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

looks like there is going to be a lot of Worlds music released from DJ Rizzle today.

FINALLY

tumblr_mbt87m7gx11ra3k8co1_500.gif

I have a music-release question. Do the gyms have to give the music mixer permission to post the music the mixer produces for them? Or does the mixer release it without the gym's permission?

No underlying motivation to this question. Just something I've wondered.

The lack of actual music is throwing me for a loop in BSB's music. I heard two songs the entire mix - in the dance and pyramid. The rest was all voiceovers!

WHERE IS F5?!?! I know I need to :chillpill:, but all I can do is refresh, :banghead:, and repeat. I've patiently waited ALL SEASON!! It's like a few days before Christmas to me right now. Please hurry!

Oh and on the BSB dance topic. I'm not 100% (or even really 75%) feeling it right now, but I have a feeling once we see the dance with it, I'll love it. I think I'm so used to Brandon having an older dance song (I will forever love the Space Jam dance), that having a current song, and one that I would never think to use for a dance just throws me off. Hop I end up liking it as much as I think I will.

Last edited:
Back