All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Athlete Plus Allstars by Varsity.... ummmm....

The Athlete Plus Uni wouldn't be terrible if they took off the red shoulder star and limited the gold mystic to just the bottom of the skirt and the one shoulder. I actually do like the rhinestone logo on the front, and wouldn't think too much of the uniform if I only saw the right side view in the photo of the uniform (not great, but I would think it was just a pretty standard catalog uni from that front view). Its when they decided to put a whole yard of mystic on the side that things went south......Why don't people comprehend that mystic is not flattering on any uniform unless used as a very small amount of trim or accents?! :deadhorse:

vhth1g.jpg

I've never posted a uniform on here so I'm a little nervous! I coach at a small gym and we just made the switch to GK this year.

PS... holy cow, sorry about the size.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Last edited:
I like the front a lot. Very clean but still some shine and sparkle. Do the girls compete with the top tucked in though so that skirt lines don't get covered up in the back?

They wore them for the first time this Saturday and didn't tuck them in but I was wondering if they should. The tops are kind of long on most of the kids and overlap the skirts in a way that makes them look a little odd in the front. I might ask the kids on the team I coach to tuck them in next time.

They wore them for the first time this Saturday and didn't tuck them in but I was wondering if they should. The tops are kind of long on most of the kids and overlap the skirts in a way that makes them look a little odd in the front. I might ask the kids on the team I coach to tuck them in next time.
It's worth a try! It also prevents the "flappy full top" effect when the little ones are tumbling with tops that are on the big/long side. Could be functional and fashionable if it looks right;)

Did Matrix get rid of the yellow for everything? Or are they just choosing not to it in their new uniforms?

I've never posted a uniform on here so I'm a little nervous! I coach at a small gym and we just made the switch to GK this year.
!

This uniform and these kids are super cute! We were at the same comp this weekend and they are great in person too.

Back