All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NRC Tigers Bright and Charmers Elite, both from Norway
new7.jpg
new8.jpg
Charmers-Elite-FINAL-1024x650.png

both of those uniforms are flawless, especially the charmers uniforms. Perfect amount of mystique on both - not over done at all. They will look beautiful on the floor ! Why does norway have so many cheering teams ?! lol

new7.jpg
new8.jpg

For all those who argue that uniforms are only beautiful if they're creative, these are both pretty much STOCK uniforms. Check it out...the skirts are the same and I'm wearing the exact same skirt in my avi. They're beautiful even though the owners didn't insert any crazy cutouts to be unique.

Ugh the international teams are putting out such beautiful uniforms. Wonder if the modest nature of most of them has anything to do with the age of their teams. Aren't most true international teams 22ish+?

Speaking from my team, I'd say our average age is probably higher than 22, only because the 48 year old and a couple in their 30s probably raise it :p

Speaking from my team, I'd say our average age is probably higher than 22, only because the 48 year old and a couple in their 30s probably raise it :p
HAH! But are you prancing around in bra-brigade unfriendly uniforms with mini skirts that show butt cheeks? Probably not, because adults have much more sense than teenagers...or so I thought.

new7.jpg
new8.jpg
I usually don't like when the top and skirt are different colors (like on the charmers uniform) but I just love it here! Both of these uniforms are fantastic.

Ugh the international teams are putting out such beautiful uniforms. Wonder if the modest nature of most of them has anything to do with the age of their teams. Aren't most true international teams 22ish+?
Both these teams are senior level 5, so I think most are slightly younger than the athletes on level 6 (which tend to be older, like you said). About 16 and up!

Back