All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought it was always 15-16 because I remember thinking my cp's gym could get a new uniform this season and still have it for the "normal" 2 years before they would have to change it over. Not 100% sure but that's how I remembered it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I wrote 13-14 and meant to write 14-15. Side note: cp is cheering again????!! :D

I love everything about the Cali uniform,but I just wish it was a skirt instead of shorts. I'm just a little old-fashion;I like the traditional cheer skirt uniforms..And cp has told me many times,that without a skirt,she doesn't feel like it competition time...other than that though, I love everything about it!

These aren't brand new (got them in December) but I hadn't seen them here and I really like them! London Eclipse
tumblr_moau9hkXtC1sv2sfgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mo5b2tVHyQ1sv2sfgo1_1280.jpg

I thought it was always 15-16 because I remember thinking my cp's gym could get a new uniform this season and still have it for the "normal" 2 years before they would have to change it over. Not 100% sure but that's how I remembered it.

I think it was too because I remember figuring out that cp would age out of juniors the season it went into effect so that it would not have any bearing on her, and she is still junior-age this season and next season.

Back