All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

side view and peek of the back of omnis im curious what it says if anyone has a full back photo?
tumblr_mwso3g81LU1rtv122o1_500.jpg

yes! it looked super sparkly in some pictures! i love it. simple. pretty. sparkle. athletic. yay. and i already said i loved electra, but since that's in the pic too ill repeat that i love electra.

The only part of electras I'd say I don't like is how there's scattered rhinestones on the mesh that's on the sleeves, but there isn't on the mesh part of the chest that's right against the mesh part of the arm

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Lots of new uniforms at the Australian nationals This weekend. Here are two of my personal favourites - clean, athletic and looked great on stage.
PS. Can I secretly say that I'm SO happy the mesh trend hasn't caught on here just yet! :)

Southern Cross Cheer - Legacy (IO6 Co-ed and Worlds Bid winner):

I was STUNNED when I saw that Legacy uniform in person and on the floor, they are so gorgeous. Also they fit so well on all the athletes

I love all of WC's uniforms!! That white mesh though agh. Esp on darker skin it looks funny

Yeah. earlier I was going to say that I don't like white mesh on black girls because our skin tone shows thru making the color brownish. White fabric would have worked if white was absolutely necessary.

Plus black girls look awesome in white.

But I still think they should have gone with black mesh if they were going to mesh

Latest posts

Back