All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is that tubetop GlitzGirl uni even legal? I thought the uniform rules said no tube tops? There has to be some type of over the shoulder sleeve/thick strap on at least one arm.. right?
i don't think it would be legal if it was an actual uniform, but since they're a makeup/cosmetics company they can really do what they want with it. not saying the photoshop/editing is okay though lol

Northern Lights Diamonds, senior level 6 from Finland. I made their bows! :)
northernlightsdiamonds_52a5f391ddf2b36b9588d361.jpg
Whoever designed these also deserves a gold star and a cookie seriously, (those colours have always been one of my favourite combos) but these and the bows are giving me all sorts of happiness

i hate when gyms have an identity crisis, i get so confused.
Didn't they merge with Icon AS so they kept icons colors but their name and merged the logos? I was waiting to see their new uniforms this season. I liked both of those programs, figured they'd make a good pair.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

First the cleavage tops & now fishnets?........Are gyms trying to give their 12 year olds bar outfits or cheer uniforms :confused: because I think bartenders wear more clothing. Don't even bother googling anything regarding fishnet arm bands, as all that comes up are go-go dancers and strippers (fair warning). NOT OK WITH THIS
33l03yd.jpg
It's time for parents to stick together and speak with their wallets. Just say NO to these uniforms.

Didn't they merge with Icon AS so they kept icons colors but their name and merged the logos? I was waiting to see their new uniforms this season. I liked both of those programs, figured they'd make a good pair.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i did hear that - forgot. wasn't it not too long ago that CTA and ATA merged and were A-Towne legends? or is that not a thing anymore?

The backs on these were amazing as well. These pictures absolutely do not do them justice. Well done ccnw!!

I personally haven't seen them yet (this is a picture of one of the girls that my brother coaches) but I am really interested to see them in person under the comp lights. Is it a low back?

I personally haven't seen them yet (this is a picture of one of the girls that my brother coaches) but I am really interested to see them in person under the comp lights. Is it a low back?
It wasn't but it had a big sparkly star on the back. I think once under 'real' lights, as opposed to gymnasium lightening that this will be incredible on stage.

Why was everyone except me okay with UA wearing fishnets to last year but NOW its not okay?

I got attacked for that.

i honestly don't see a problem with the fish net tops UA wore. it was a top worn over a sports bra. they decided to spice it up and add an element instead of having their girls go out in just a sports bra and shorts. either way it was less revealing then just wearing a plain sports bra, and much less revealing than some of these new uniforms. :confused:

i honestly don't see a problem with the fish net tops UA wore. it was a top worn over a sports bra. they decided to spice it up and add an element instead of having their girls go out in just a sports bra and shorts. either way it was less revealing then just wearing a plain sports bra, and much less revealing than some of these new uniforms. :confused:

It was also a one time thing. They didn't buy a fishnet uniform, they wore a cropped fishnet-ish shirt over a sports bra when they didn't yet have their uniforms.

I agree, better than just wearing spanks and a sports bra.

Back